- Are you a born communicator?
- Do you have the ability to express yourself and influence others?
- Are you someone who sets goals and regularly achieves them?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
- Are you hungry for success and money motivated?
- Will you thrive in a small company, entrepreneurial environment?
If Your Answer Is Yes, We Want To Talk To YOU!
Minnesota Premier Publications is the publisher of four relevant, high-quality publications for your community and your life. MPP produces four hyper local print and online publications including The Southwest Journal, The Journal, Minnesota Parent and Minnesota Good Age.
We are looking for talented sales professionals with the desire to grow with us!
If you fit this description, please email us your resume.
GOOD PAY / FLEXIBLE HOURS
Deliver the Southwest Journal door-to-door to residents of Southwest Minneapolis. You will pick up the papers on Thursday every other week and will need to have them delivered by the end of the day Sunday.
This is hard work with lots of walking. Must have a vehicle, driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Call 612-436-4388 or email us.